Download a PDF version
May 2010 – Present
New York, NY / Telecommuting
Gameday Monitor - 1 year
- Monitor and report quality control of TV and radio broadcasts on MLB.TV and IceNetwork.com.
Streaming Media Assistant - 7 months
- In charge of connecting, troubleshooting and editing live radio streams on MLB.TV.
February – March 2012
Interactive Content Strategy and Web Developer
- Created Tumblr and Twitter hashtag campaign (Hootsuite) for live student-coverage of SXSW.
- Developed web presence using WordPress CMS, utilizing responsive design and social media portals.
- Managed a group of 7 peers from project inception through in-field and post production to delivery.
- Created new brand campaign and web presence (NatAcad.org) for educational non-profit.
January 2009 - December 2010
New York, NY
Production Office Coordinator - 6 months
Office Production Assistant - 6 months
Development Intern/Freelance PA - 6 months
- Worked as a jack-of-all-trades on docu-reality television shows from inital pitch to final network deliverables in this busy Manhattan production company.
January – December 2007
- Wrote general assignment stories, features, obituaries; managed tight deadlines; created web video content.
- Video Production Staff/Highlights Editor
- Basketball, Football, Hockey, Baseball