Download Resume PDF
June 2015 - October 2016
- Directed regional efforts to implement go-to-market program strategies, increase brand awareness, and establish bicoastal marketing workflows.
- Established prospective student lead pipelines through digital engagement strategy and partnership nurturing in Seattle area.
- Amplified digital reach and audience engagement by developing editorial content strategy, email and social advertising (+3.5mm paid, +0.5mm organic impressions, FY16) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google+.
- Led content architecture overhaul for new website launch and weekly editorial blog (Wordpress).
December 2013 – June 2015
- Exceeded client expectations with efficient management of email, web, social and database projects from concept to delivery: Microsoft Online Services, Gap Brands, ExactTarget and The Gates Foundation.
- Took on leadership roles to expanded projects’ scope, sell new business, and streamline internal PM processes managing developer and QA resources.
- Owned $125,000/monthly billings, wrote SOWs estimating project scope.
- Executed 2,000+ email ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaigns.
- Managed Sitecore CMS for global, multi-language website.
- Oversaw development process for internationally-compliant landing pages.
May 2010 – October 2014
New York, NY / Remote
Streaming Media Assistant/ Gameday Monitor - 4 years
- Ensured positive user experience of MLB.TV and GameDay live streaming.
- Executed QA testing of video and audio stream quality, feature accuracy and historical significance, troubleshooting issues directly with engineers.
MXM Social (Formerly New Media Strategies)
June 2012 – July 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Social Media Community Manager
- Award-winning social platform management for NBC’s The Voice, increasing social presence by 172% adding +6.5 million new fans across platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine, Google+).
- Embedded on site at NBC Universal to enhance client relationship and establish communication flows between agency and NBC Universal marketing, publicity, sales, sponsors and show production.
- Effectively launched social campaigns that engaged national audiences, captured unique show voice, capitalized on developing trends, and met sponsors’ requirements.
- Delivered detailed analytics on social engagement, reach and ROI metrics.
- Managed creation of creative assets with NBC digital team, enhancing flow for fast GIF and meme delivery and increasing performance of shareable content.
January 2009 - December 2010
New York, NY
Production Office Coordinator
- Organized and supported logistics of a dozen docu-reality TV programs from concept development through to post-production video deliverables.
- Assisted VP of Production and Operations, managing day-to-day office operations, on-set permits and releases, and payroll.
January – December 2007
- Under tight deadlines, wrote and researched general assignment stories, obituaries, briefs and produced online video content by conducting in-person and phone interviews.